Saturday, May 06, 2006

the big , thing

i want more money! either that or i should not leave my house at all. its too tempting. i cannot tahan already sia.

anyway, all thanks to this particular shortfart, my ankle is really painful. (lowdown bitch wanna anyhow display your skills all somemore. get a life please) other than that, today i had a bad day. on the pitch that is.

ljs in town then hokkien mee with the skinnyboy. his guitar is really pretty. then i met up with vincent at eln's birthday party.

nothing much happened after that because my curfew is midnight. wah i seriously think my parents secretly watch cinderella when i'm not home man.

tonight for me is a late night! hahaha. happy like a bird lah please. my commontests are over! i can now watch all my vcds/dvds in peace. hehh.

hello memoirs of a geisha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home